On 11/27/2014 8:45 PM, fleetwood_macncheese wrote:

"If I was the moderator of this group I'd put him on probation with a very strong warning and demand an apology to the entire group and until he does I'd limit his participation."

/>
/

A good, and appropriate suggestion - Rick, what is your take, please? Richard's suggestion makes sense, in terms of the ongoing viability of this forum.

/As time passes, people and friends tend to get spread out all over the world and we and our relatives are scattered far and wide.

Families sometimes grow up not knowing each other, and brothers, sisters, moms and dads are separated by state lines and time zones. When this happens, it's important that we all make an effort to stay in touch and affirm what it is that makes our friendship so special. /

/Well, I haven't forgotten the time we spent together. I have certainly missed your companionship and being able to get together more often. I know, though, that we have a special bond, which will endure any distance and time, no matter how great./

//

/These words are recorded more to remind myself of my own earthliness, rather than to inform. Up here, words almost fail in their ability to describe the sense of order that I sometimes feel, an almost transcendental awareness of calm.
/

/Here I sit, Buddha style, my laptop by my side, fully convinced that I have realized my very own portable zone of tranquility. /

/Anyway, if you ever get out to my place, we will have plenty of time to Be. There will also be plenty of time to just sit on the porch and watch the moon climb over the mountain.
>/

We warned this guy years ago about posting these kind of messages - a double-edged sword. Anyone that has been posting as long as Barry (since 1994) has been posting should know better. Anything can be taken out of context so it's just much better to be friendly online and reserve off-color comments for buddies at the bar. This was really dumb of Barry - in fact, it's one of the dumbest comments I've ever seen on newsgroups since I started in 1999. If I was the moderator of this group I'd put him on probation with a very strong warning and demand an apology to the entire group and until he does I'd limit his participation.

This was TOTALLY inappropriate for a family forum like this.

    On Wed, Nov 26, 2014 at 6:43 PM, fleetwood_macncheese@...
    <mailto:fleetwood_macncheese@...> [FairfieldLife]
    <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
    <mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>> wrote:

        Anyone who uses such language is seriously disturbed. I just
        hope he doesn't harm that small child he is often photographed
        with. Someone oughta call the cops on him, and at least check
        his hard drive for kiddie porn.

        ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
        <mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>,
        <no_re...@yahoogroups.com <mailto:no_re...@yahoogroups.com>>
        wrote :

        Hilarious; from fantasizing about "butt fucking babies"  to:
        "/I felt myself drawn into it and through it into other
        realities."  The Turq is coherent indeed :-)/

        ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
        <mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>, <punditster@...> wrote :

        On 11/26/2014 10:10 AM, TurquoiseBee turquoiseb@...
        <mailto:turquoiseb@...> [FairfieldLife] wrote:

                */My output is what it isbecause I am more coherent
                and a better thinker. /*

            /"HIS BODY TURNED GOLD . . . . . . he began to shrink,
            then grow to tremendous heights. He raised his arms and a
            shower of energy rushed down onto us while lines of power
            pushed up through my spine. His body turned gold, then it
            turned into a doorway. It became an absence. I felt myself
            drawn into it and through it into other realities. I felt
            myself spinning, floating, turning in various directions,
            then expanding and contracting." - /Uncle Tantra

http://www.ramalila.net/LetDrLenzsStudentsBooksTeach/Interview_The_Last_Incarnation.htm

<http://www.ramalila.net/LetDrLenzsStudentsBooksTeach/Interview_The%20Last%20Incarnation.htm>

      • Re: [F... Richard Williams pundits...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]
      • Re: [F... fleetwood_macnche...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]