WNYC

The Brian Lehrer Show

February '68
Thursday, November 10, 2005

Six months after the Summer of Love, a young reporter named Lewis
Lapham traveled to India to participate in a gathering that included
celebrities like The Beatles and Mia Farrow, and Maharishi Mahesh
Yogi, a proponent of transcendental meditation. In a new book, he
shares the true story of the legendary confab.

Listen:
http://wnyc.vo.llnwd.net/o1/bl/bl111005d.mp3