From: "curtisdeltabl...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]"
<FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Saturday, November 29, 2014 5:47 PM
 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Apologies...

    I've watched this will some alarm because last time I was posting here I
had to try to back down Jim and Nabby from creating fantasy ill-will scenarios
about my personal life in response to me posting my opinions about Maharishi's
teaching. It was an escalation of their MO since I began posting here.
Sorry to draw you back into it, but as you -- more than most people here --
understand, this affected me and people I love and care about legally. You may
be used to this level of ickiness by now, but I wasn't. I responded to it by
feeling the need to remind these people that I'd have NO PROBLEM putting them
in a Dutch prison for several years.

The fascinating thing is that for both of them, I suspect that a Dutch prison
might be a "step up" in terms of the accomodations and lifestyle they've been
used to.  :-)
I am happy to see it resolved with Jim creating his own page while hilariously
claiming that it was because OTHER people were not being civil here! I do not
believe it will last any more than his participation on then other
"enlightened" forum, but hope to be proven wrong.

I think you were right to go the legal route because they were crossing a weird
and disturbing line Barry. There is no parity between how you post here and
what those guys were up to.
Thanks for your input. I'm trying to be somewhat honest here by admitting that
I was downright *trying* to push these assholes' buttons by choosing the
language I did when talking about their guru. But I chose that language -- as
unpleasant as it may have seemed to many people's ears -- with accuracy and
with The Law firmly in mind. In their responses to what I posted, they did not
make similar choices. Legally, that means I am on safe ground and they
are...how do they say it in your country?...fucked.

        • Re... salyavin808
        • Re... salyavin808
        • Re... curtisdeltabl...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
        • [F... jason_gre...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]