I think you can appreciate the distinction between making a provocative comment
a dead public figure and an actual living person who could be hurt in their
real life by such accusations right?

One of Barry's points here is that people are inordinately attached to certain
ideas, like the sacred divinity of Maharishi, who is now dead. (some at
tomorrows meetings seem to disagree on this point, but do agree that he is in
another world now) Your appreciation of Monty Python's poking a finger in the
eye of Christianity makes me hopeful that you understand the value and use of
satire against ideas, no matter how enthusiastically held. Switching from that
to a personal accusation which can so easily be misconstrued on a public forum
is a big jump. I suspect you can distinguish this kind of insult from the
myriad of others which would not bring this kind of response. That distinction
was why it was chosen wasn't it?

It really isn't a subtle line or an unreasonable one to insist not be crossed
on a public forum because you disagree with a person's perspective on ideas you
hold dear.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <raunchydog@...> wrote :

 Geez, Barry.  I thought you were joking about abusing babies just to push
buttons of imaginary cult members the same as I am pushing your buttons about
being a pervert.  Abusing babies...wow!  That was a real knee slapper, still
ROTFLMAO.  Pleeezze...call off the cops and I’ll never to make fun of you being
a harmless little bunny again.
 Holy Grail - Killer Bunny http://youtu.be/XcxKIJTb3Hg

 http://youtu.be/XcxKIJTb3Hg

 Holy Grail - Killer Bunny http://youtu.be/XcxKIJTb3Hg A clip from Monty