Thanks, it's most interesting to see all the Masonic symbolism that I didn't
notice before. Or is it not realy there and we are just getting a power of
suggestion thing now that it's been pointed out?

 I haven't watched it all yet but I can add a bit to the Rothschild story. The
house the orgy scene from Eyes Wide Shut was filmed in was indeed a Rothschild
home but the one shown at 3.31 is Mentmore Towers, owned by the TMO at the
time, and not the same one where the actual sexy bits were filmed.

 Kubric was apparently a bit of a character and wanted to knock down the main
supporting wall inside Mentmore because he wanted the room to be 20 feet
larger! The guy in charge of location work said that, of course he could knock
the wall down as long as he rebuilt it perfectly! Even Kubrick balked at that
idea and ended up moving to the Rothschild house down the road to complete the
filming, only using the exterior shots of our pad in the final cut.

 The Rothschild's had loads of homes, they thought it would be a wheeze to be
able to see them all from each other, and you can indeed see each one from the
grounds of next. Hard life.

 Everyone at the Towers was upset when they heard that the orgy scene was set
to someone reciting the Bhagavad Gita. Great place to live though, I really
enjoyed the filming work there, I remember bumping into  John Thaw when I was
going to breakfast once, and I opened the door to Michael Cain when he was
filming "Quills" about the Marquis De Sade. Gave a bit of colour to the day!
They were both really friendly and didn't mind us watching them acting.

 The director of "Quills" was overjoyed with Mentmore, he said he could film
the grandiose palace scenes in the main hall and the seedy brothel scenes in
the staff quarters. LOL!

 Was film director Stanley Kubrick killed for attempting to blow the whistle on
the Illuminati? This documentary examines the conspiracy theory. Scientology,
of course, gets a star billing - as did Tom Cruise in Eyes Wide Shut.

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WAjdhWOMGI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WAjdhWOMGI