On 11/29/2014 05:13 PM, 'Richard J. Williams' pundits...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:

/The American Dream is a national ethos of the United States, a set of ideals in which freedom includes the equal opportunity for prosperity and success achieved through hard work.

Everyone is equal and they are all endowed by their Creator with certain inalienable Rights which include Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. If you do not agree with this, you should leave the country./