On 11/29/2014 3:43 PM, Bhairitu wrote:
The problem could be solved just doing two things which you will hate:
1) a basic guaranteed income so no one falls through the cracks. The need for this is becoming more obvious than ever as jobs disappear due to automation. 2) an income and estate limit the latter probably for about $20 million. Reach that and every penny over goes to the government to help fund number 1. Now there's plenty leeway in between but if you are so materialistic and greedy that $20 million isn't enough then perhaps you belong in an insane asylum.

My system is one everyone would love:

1) Universal employment making good money so everyone can pay their own way.