Barry, your recent use of crude language and imagery for the sake of pushing
buttons is just an escalation of your usual MO, which I usually respond to by
making fun of you.  What I find funny is your delusion that inventing an
offensive straw-man (offensive to any normal human being)  in order to push
"true believer" buttons will somehow expose and perhaps liberate them their
TMO/MMY delusions. What you never seem to get is that how people respond to you
is about your offensive behavior, period.  Apart from the fact that IMO you are
a narcissistic, self-righteous, self-aggrandizing human being, your failed
mission to wake up perceived cultists from *your* cult nightmare IS NOT
WORKING. You cannot fix whatever hurts from cults you have experienced in the
past by projecting unresolved pain onto others.

Granted, implying the police ought to investigate you as a child abuser is a
bridge too far. Let's just say you brought it on yourself and leave it at that.