The fascinating thing from my point of view (back from dinner now) is that this
guy's *entire* act is about fear of death. HIS fear of death.

To avoid dealing with the concept of death, he's invented being able to talk
with his dead sister and parents, with dead Maharishi, with dead Jesus and with
a bunch of supposed dead hoo-hahs who tell him how important he was in previous
lives.
In a way it's a pity that Jimbo threw a tantrum and stalked off in a
snit...again, because I just can't wait for him to play one-upsmanship games
with this guy, claiming to have been more important in all of these supposedly
shared incarnations that he claims to have been.  :-)  :-)  :-)
I look forward to Curtis' take on this whole thing, especially because he'll
probably be able to comment on 1) the general vibe in the room, 2) what went
down during the Q&A (which as I understand it won't be broadcast on the
stream), and 3) what went down in the room and outside the hall as people
chatted each other up after this "event."

  • [FairfieldLife]... 'Rick Archer' r...@searchsummit.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [Fairfield... Duveyoung
      • [Fairf... salyavin808
          • ... salyavin808