--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Jason Spock <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>     From: "frank lotz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>   Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2005 15:21:49 +0100 (CET)
>   Subject:  Regarding Bhakti
>

>         How dear to the hearth of everyone from us our Hanumanjie
is!
>          Once  I had an experience, it was in spring 1973 in
Interlaken,  Switzerland.  I was walking behind Maharishi (at that
time I was  potwasher in the  movement, still I am a potwasher) and
suddenly I saw behind Maharishi's  back a tail coming out.  I was
shocked and a bid afraid.
>         At this time I had no knowledge about dear Râm or who
Hanuman-jie was or is!
>        Now, I believe and know it really Maharishi is Shiva/Hanuman-
jie Incarnate.
>        All Glory to the Bhakti of Shri Hanumanjie.
>        My He guide always and forever Maharishi's Movement
>     Hari Bol
>
>     Hari Râm Hari Gopala Hari
>     My dear sweet Lord
>
>    Frank lotz
>    [Governor of Enlightenment]

Well, Hanumat was one heck of a YFer:

2 hanumat m. `" having (large) jaws "'N. of a monkey-chief (one of
the most celebrated of a host of semi-divine monkey-like beings ,
who , according to R. i , 16 , were created to become the allies of
Ra1ma-candra in his war with Ra1van2a ; Hanumat was held to be a son
of Pavana or Ma1ruta , `" the Wind "' ; and is fabled to have assumed
any form at will , wielded rocks , removed mountains , mounted the
air , seized the clouds , and rivalled Garud2a in swiftness of
flight ; according to other legends , Hanumat was son of S3iva ; his
mother's name was An5jana1 q.v. ; in modern times HanñHanumat is a
very common village god in the Dekhan , Central and Upper India cf.
RTL. 220) MBh. R. &c. ; a particular sort of monkey , Simia Sinica W.