It's a matter of the tone in which the discussion takes place, something that I
doubt, given your history, that you would understand. Discussion is one thing,
but an entire stream of abusive posts using the kind of language that seems to
come naturally to you is quite another.

 It's *not*, after all, as if the description of this forum gives the
impression that it's a forum for TM blissninnies to come and discuss their
fantasies without being bothered by negativity --

 We often discuss the trials and tribulations of the TM Movement, which may not
interest some, but that's why God created the delete key.  ...  Pretty much any
topic is fair game.

 Then there are the quotes chosen by Rick to "set the tone" for this forum,
among which are:

 "What is wanted is not the will to believe, but the wish to find out, which is
the exact opposite." ~ Bertrand Russell

 "The healthy mind challenges its own assumptions." ~ The I Ching

 "Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I
have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
~ Buddha

"Take what you need and leave the rest." ~ The Band

 I mean, to invoke the spirit of Judy Stein, one would have to be REEAALLY
REEAALLY REEAALLY STOOOPID to believe that the still-fervent TMers are the
"owners" of this group and that the "neganauts" are the intruders.

 From: salyavin808 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>

 Well it's lucky for you two that you have another option, you don't need to
visit this place and lament at us fallen souls, you can go to Jim's new site
and talk about how fantastic you and your beliefs are instead of getting
depressed round here. It's only you that wants to stay here, ever ask yourself
why?

 I'd say take Willytex with you but I doubt they'd have him, that sad sack of
shit will probably be sitting here moaning about nothing until doomsday. What a
waste of time for you all, visiting a website where all you do is complain
about what goes on there! I mean go figure....

 Dear RD;
 Good Point RD, the ruse of these apostates trying to come back 'to save'
people reads much more now like the harassment of a people who are otherwise
comfortable having dealt with their own moral dissonances within their own
community in their own terms to their own spiritual ends. Who are these
neganauts to interfere with the internal affairs of others any way? It seems
incredibly arrogant on their part to come in here and try to methodically
disturb people's peace. It seems now quite a hateful and shocking harassment to
use such defamatory language the way they do. Having learned their own
particular histories as they have related them on FFL through time then
sympathetically when considering these guys as sources of anything spiritual
they are quite pitiable really. It is a shame that their abuse of the unguarded
cultural openness of this community has allowed them to take over the flower
that was FFL with their negativity and erode off our our more seasoned reasoned
and experienced membership. -Buck in Fairfield, Iowa

 raunchydog wrote :

 Barry, your recent use of crude language and imagery for the sake of pushing
buttons is just an escalation of your usual MO, which I usually respond to by
making fun of you.  What I find funny is your delusion that inventing an
offensive straw-man (offensive to any normal human being) in order to push
"true believer" buttons will somehow expose and perhaps liberate them from
TMO/MMY delusions. You never seem to get is how people respond to you is about
your offensive behavior, period.  Apart from the fact that IMO you are a
narcissistic, self-righteous, self-aggrandizing human being, your failed
mission to wake up perceived cultists from *your* cult nightmare IS NOT
WORKING. You cannot fix whatever hurts from cults you have experienced in the
past by projecting unresolved pain onto others.

Granted, implying the police ought to investigate you as a child abuser is a
bridge too far. Let's just say you brought it on yourself and leave it at that.