On 11/30/2014 8:00 PM, Share Long wrote:

> Richard, what about Seraphita?

I've got no problem with the Seraphita, Share.

It's some of the other informants that I have a problem with for posting
offensive comments to the group showing their gender bias and for
attempting to turn the forum into an discussion suitable only for
adults. I can ignore most of the abusive personal comments, but my
ex-wife in California has forbidden two of my minor grandchildren from
reading this site, due to the graphic nature of some of their comments
and posting of sexually explicit images and at times, perverted comments.

This is supposed to be a family-oriented site, not a place to post
pornography.

Rick and Alex know I am in the right on this - I don't know why they are
ignoring my requests to stop the abuse. If Rick continues to ignore my
request to warn the offenders to desist, he will leave me with no other
recourse than to alert and forward to the Yahoo Administrators copies of
the offending posts along with a request that this forum be reclassified
as an adult only group.

All I am asking is a response and for the respondents to show some
common decency - seriously, is that too much to ask?

> Anyway, did you get a chance to listen to the George Hammond
> presentation?

No, but I am waiting for a full report from my initiator, Jerry Jarvis.

<snip>

  • [FairfieldLife]... salyavin808
    • [Fairfield... 'Richard J. Williams' pundits...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]
      • [Fairf... salyavin808