on 11/20/05 4:20 PM, bdadvaitin at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Hello, I'm a new member.  Was a first year student at MIU back
> in 19750-1976.  Also lived in Fairfield for a couple of years
> around 1982-1984. Only name I recognize so far is Dana Sawyer.
> Where is he now?

He is a Professor of Eastern Studies at the Maine College of Art. He speaks
fluent Hindi, is proficient in Sanskrit, and spends a good chunk of every
year in India, where he has interviewed most of the swamis and gurus in the
country. He's considered an expert in the Shankaracharya succession
controversy.

> And what a change in Charlie Lutes.  Last time
> I met him was at the Cambridge TM center.  Is he on the inside or
> outside the TMO?

You mean Donahue. He is outside the movement but still meditates.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/VpTY2A/lzNLAA/yQLSAA/JjtolB/TM