On 12/1/2014 11:30 AM, Share Long wrote:

Gawd, Richard, are you sure salyavin posted that to me?! I missed that bit. Benefit of scanning (-:

/Apparently this character Salya has got a gender bias. He would feel really stooopid if Judy was still around. But, since she isn't around anymore acting like a moderator, these perps think they can get away with anything, I guess./

I'm blaming it on the jyotish chart of FFL. Ooo, I'd love someone to do a jyotish chart of The Peak.

/The Peak is where it's happening now - but most of the informants here won't be allowed in. They can read the messages but they can't post. Does anyone want to wager that Barry will copy and paste from The Peak to FFL and try to start an argument? How much would anyone be willing to wager? Yes, I have a PayPal account. /
              • ... salyavin808
              • ... salyavin808
              • ... salyavin808
              • ... salyavin808