Gawd, Richard, are you sure salyavin posted that to me?! I missed that bit. Benefit of scanning (-:

On 12/1/2014 11:49 AM, salyavin808 wrote:

Of course I didn't post it to to you.

/You fukin' liar - who did you post it for, Barry Wright?/

This is Willy trolling. Trying to start arguments and piss people off on the net. He's a shit stirrer and he thinks it's funny. He's using you to try and piss me off. That's what trolling is. HE'S USING YOU.

/Just cut the bullshit and tell us why you have a gender bias!/

I'm blaming it on the jyotish chart of FFL.

Why not blame it on the fact Willy is a tosser with too much time on his hands?

/For Gawd's sake! Will you please stop being a cunt, Sally? Thank you.//I tried six time to get you to talk about Rotherham and you refuse to discuss what was going on in your own back yard (no pun intended).

Go figure./

Ooo, I'd love someone to do a jyotish chart of The Peak.

              • ... salyavin808
              • ... salyavin808
              • ... salyavin808
              • ... salyavin808