on 11/20/05 4:45 PM, bdadvaitin at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Rick,
> I use the term, "outside the movement"which I have seen and heard
> for awhile now.  Do you know how this happened to Charlie, Peter
> Russell and Deepake Chopra?  I'm sure there are others too that
> might not be that well known in the TMO.

Everybody has their own karma and their own reasons. Any answers I might
give would be rather glib. You would have to ask them directly. I think it
would be fair to say that in each case, they felt they no longer fit in, and
their evolution was best served by moving on.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/WpTY2A/izNLAA/yQLSAA/JjtolB/TM