Who, indeed, understands anything, anyone, or ourselves.
The mystery is the great equalizer, says Casteneda, so we
take our rightful place in the universe, being as unfathomable
as world politics, the cosmos, or a dot somewhere in a lost
notebook.

Emory
http://www.factsign.net

> Who really understands anyone else completely?
> No one really can ever know someone's experience completely;
> And the english language is quite limited.
> So, say what you will, from your heart; don't be afraid to lay it on
> the line exactly how you feel...
> And don't worry about it;
> Because no one will ever understand you completely anyway...
> R.G.

Wisely said.

Emory
http://www.factsign.net