*/Anartaxius, thanks to you and to Salyavin and Curtis for providing rare sane voices in the last few weeks. I haven't been responding to your posts and saying "Yeah, what he said," because I knew that some of the creeps we're dealing with would just call that "piling on." But I have appreciated the support. /*
*/
/*
It was fun, and it did have to be said. It's no victory to use deliberate misunderstandings to have a go at people.
*/
/*
*/I really DO wish that we could take advantage of this The_Peak thang and hit the Restart button here on FFL as well, allowing those guys to talk about what they want while we talk about what we want. SO FAR, that does not appear likely because Buck, Share, and in particular Richard seem intent on continuing the petty horseshit they thrive on.
/*
*/
/*
I don't see Share as being like that, she's trying to stay on everyone's side. And who can blame her with company like us ;-)
*/
/*
*/Seems to me if they REALLY want a flame-free environment, one is now available to them. May they go forth there and allow their ideas to multiply and be fully appreciated, as they never were here to their satisfaction. But to lurk over there while continuing to bitch and moan and whine and try to start fights over here? To me that's a major "tell" that -- no matter what they say and how they posture -- they don't want the fighting to end. They're actually more that a little upset that there is a possibility that the fighting *will* end, so they're trying to get in their "last licks."/*
*/
/*
*//*
*/I think it would be great if those who enjoy being here on FFL and having its sort of conversations could just do so and those who prefer the brand of conversations you're going to get over at The_Peak to do so. But "playing nice" on one while continuing to try to start fights over here? That's really kinda sick. /*