Thanks, that is fascinating. I think this is why John Helgelin said it sounded
more like George than Maharishi when he heard some of the message.

There was a moment when he claimed that Maharishi used an analogy of driving
your family on vacation and the car breaking down and getting upset and
spoiling the vacation by yelling at everyone instead of just hanging out and
enjoying yourself near your broken down car. It was supposed to be what
happened in the movement. Maharishi would NEVER use that analogy but bunch of
kids George sure would.

Funny how each book is one of his "incarnations." I wish he would just say:
"hey this is my creative process, I was just F'ing with all y'all."

Somehow I think instead we are just gunna see a Brighu book in the list soon.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <wayback71@...> wrote :

 apassionforwisdom.com   upper right corner has a books tab.  Books on Andrew
the Apostle, Pythagorus, Plato, God, physics,  He has been super interested in
all this for years. Gives speeches.  Sounds like a very successful and smart
man with interesting interests.

              • ... jr_...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
              • ... jr_...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
              • ... salyavin808