On 12/1/2014 9:34 PM, Share Long wrote:

Xeno, it sounds like you and turq are concerned about FFL and so would like me and Richard to continue discussing the porn site issue elsewhere.

At this point there is only one issue that needs to be discussed, Share. The fact that Barry Wright finked on the forum and reported Nabby to the Dutch police.

/"Nablus, I suggest that you drop this, because YOUR name, email address, and posting history here on the Fairfield Life group are now in the possession of the Dutch police."/ - Barry Wright, 11/29/2014

To that end, you would like me to take your opinions of Richard into consideration. And I think you have a good insight about how Richard and I are similar. What is strange for me about your analysis of me is that here in FF I am considered very un Pollyannish. Certainly compared to many others in FF. Some people here walk around smiling all the time, which I do not. And I tend to have an attitude of "it's all grist for the mill" and that it's a funny, old life. These are not the dominant memes of your typical FF bliss ninny!

It could simply be that compared to some others on FFL I seem hyper positive. But I know myself to be grounded and certainly far from hyper positive and if FFLers knew me in person, that would be clear. This limitation of online relationships is, I think, almost always influencing how I post here. Meaning that I don't expect online relationships to be genuine friendships. I think people have to know one another in 3D life to be genuine friends.

So though I care about the people here, and wish the best for everyone, I don't think any of us can know each other fully and deeply just from these online exchanges. Consequently, I don't tend to share my own journeys into the heart of darkness. Given the limits of time and attention, I am guided by the intention to be of benefit as best as I can. And to enjoy myself in the process. IMO, life is too short to do otherwise.

  • Re: [Fairfiel... Share Long sharelon...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • Re: [Fai... Xenophaneros Anartaxius anartax...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • Re: ... Share Long sharelon...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
          • ... salyavin808