on 11/20/05 7:50 PM, sparaig at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "bdadvaitin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
>>
>> Rick,
>> I use the term, "outside the movement"which I have seen and heard
>> for awhile now.  Do you know how this happened to Charlie, Peter
>> Russell and Deepake Chopra?  I'm sure there are others too that
>> might not be that well known in the TMO.
>>

> Chopra got too big for the TMO. Not sure about the other two.

That's an example of a glib assessment. Chopra was buffeted by distasteful
inner circle power struggles, being asked to do things that he found morally
or practically repugnant, was left by the TMO to twist in the breeze when
the AMA came after him, etc. Plus he had a different destiny to fulfill, as
your post indicates. And of course this assessment too is simplistic. I'm
sure there was much more to it.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/VpTY2A/lzNLAA/yQLSAA/JjtolB/TM