On 12/2/2014 1:49 AM, salyavin808 wrote:

I agree totally, Willy has somewhere else to go and talk to people he obviously prefers. The only reason he sticks around here is to annoy people. Trolling by definition.

/It's probably too late for anyone to go to another Yahoo Group - the Dutch police and Interpol already have our IP addresses. You are on their watch list for posting that cartoon to Share of the Buddha with the "c" word caption.

About the most you can do now is try to try to explain to the police and to Rick and to your own family why you posted adult material to a family oriented discussion and brought the heat down on us.

Good luck./

I support the call for him to make the shift into Jim's site, unwillingly if necessary, let them endure his company if they've accepted him. But Share is unlikely to ever reach a realistic opinion about him, I suspect he likes having her to protect and she overlooks his trolling as "zaniness" Each to their own I suppose...

It used to be fun having him as our pet retard to point to whenever you wanted a wake up call about the dangers of cult delusion, but now he's the only asshole here I really think it would be for his own good not to stand out so much.

  • [FairfieldLif... anartax...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • Re: [Fai... Share Long sharelon...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • Re: ... Xenophaneros Anartaxius anartax...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
            • ... salyavin808