Rick,  Could reading the old FFL posts be kept open to scholarship whilst the
posting function for everyone could be suspended? Like, being able to look at
at these whilst posting is suspended? ..

 406280Hammond's Channel of Maharishi and the DC TM Meeting
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/FairfieldLife/conversations/messages/406280

 Or,

 402694Re: An Old Index to FFL
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/FairfieldLife/conversations/messages/402694

 68Notes of the Hammond TM Lecture
 https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/the_peak/conversations/messages/68

 Yes a general shutdown of posting to FFL but, One of the most urgent uses of
FFL for scholarly purposes is research into mining of the archive of FFL. The
amazing archive here tells a back-story of a community. Is there a way (?) to
keep the search function of the archive and also the files section open whilst
shutting off posting to FFL for a while in the FFL groups settings?

WLeed3@...> wrote :

 GOOD IDEA RICK & BUCK

 Dear, Dear Rick;  How about taking the month of December to suspend posting at
all to FFL? Start anew with posting on January 1st.  Let thy people re-pattern
their lives silent as a period of time to reflect elsewhere. Time for a
re-groove, a retreading of the tires of the forum that is FairfieldLife. It
should be better for everyone and for what FFL would be.

 With the Best of Regards,
 The FFL Patriarch Of Positivity
 -Buck in the Dome

 WLeed3@...> writes :

 I will leave the form tooooo much nasty hateful thought forms via here via:
verbiage & back biting & not enough re Fairfield IA & few good vibes, I agree
with Buck. Col Wm D, Leed IV, best in all till it may be cleaned up Rick & all.

 Of late on FairfieldLife it feels like that sweep of IS across Syria has
spread and happened over FFL as an open forum.

It is now time for meditation on FFL,
 -Buck

 Dear Rick, I feel really sorry for you that you are left with just this
cesspool of negativity from the recent separation in the FFL membership. This
is not what we had hoped for with the forum as we started FarifieldLife these
many years ago at Yahoo-groups. It is not too late to re-think this forum as a
place for healthy discussions to occur. I hope for a better future here, -Buck
in the Dome

fleetwood_macncheese@...> wrote :

 Rick, I am sorry, but a forum where anyone is allowed to suggest sexual
violence AGAINST children, is not someplace I want to be. I am truly sorry
things have degenerated to this point. I am local to the Yahoo corporation, and
am considering a detailed notice to the Yahoo administrators, including screen
names, of this current activity.

 Barry makes one excuse after another, about using this foul, sexually
perverted, and unbalanced voice, and is clearly not well. This is no longer a
healthy environment for anyone to participate in.

 I am all for differing opinions on here, but you have allowed one individual's
mental illness to co-opt what could be a fun place to hang out, and I guess I
am one of the casualties. See ya!!

[...]

        • [F... 'Richard J. Williams' pundits...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]
        • [F... dhamiltony...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • Re: [F... feste37