On 12/2/2014 7:38 AM, TurquoiseBee wrote:

*/In other words, this Patriarch Of Positivity felt the need to drop in and rag on people he doesn't like.
/*

/Stop the lying, Barry//. //Everyone knows the reason Buck is leaving. //
//
//Apparently he didn't appreciate your comment about the child abuse; maybe he didn't approve of Salya using the "c" word in a cartoon posted for Share; maybe he didn't think it was a good idea for the group to be discussing //masterbation//techniques on a family forum.

Or, maybe he didn't think it was funny to post a stolen photo of rodents having sex. //
//
//Maybe he got spooked when you alerted Interpol and went to consult with a lawyer to file charges and to give a report to the Dutch police to put him on a Watch List./
>/*
*/
*/He's now got a place where he can theoretically be with only "positive" people, but instead here he is is over here, attempting to perpetuate the "negativity" he claims to hate with a "Fuck you" exit. Go figure. /*

/Non sequitur. I figure you got your buttons pushed and you went bat-shit crazy, Barry. /

*From:* "dhamiltony...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
*To:* FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
*Sent:* Tuesday, December 2, 2014 2:17 PM
*Subject:* [FairfieldLife] Re: Rick - Until the Vicious Negativity is removed - Goodbye

Dear Rick, I feel really sorry for you that you are left with just this cesspool of negativity from the recent separation in the FFL membership. This is not what we had hoped for with the forum as we started FarifieldLife these many years ago at Yahoo-groups. It is not too late to re-think this forum as a place for healthy discussions to occur. I hope for a better future here, -Buck in the Dome

fleetwood_macncheese@...> wrote :

Rick, I am sorry, but a forum where anyone is allowed to suggest sexual violence AGAINST children, is not someplace I want to be. I am truly sorry things have degenerated to this point. I am local to the Yahoo corporation, and am considering a detailed notice to the Yahoo administrators, including screen names, of this current activity.

Barry makes one excuse after another, about using this foul, sexually perverted, and unbalanced voice, and is clearly not well. This is no longer a healthy environment for anyone to participate in.

I am all for differing opinions on here, but you have allowed one individual's mental illness to co-opt what could be a fun place to hang out, and I guess I am one of the casualties. See ya!!

      • [Fairf... dhamiltony...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
        • [F... dhamiltony...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
  • [FairfieldLife]... curtisdeltabl...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • [Fairf... 'Richard J. Williams' pundits...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]