 How 'bout a sci-fi movie about a dystopian future where imagination is banned?
 For some reason I think that's been done already.

 How 'bout a sci-fi movie about a dystopian future where imagination is banned
and where they then try and make a sci-fi movie?

 On 12/02/2014 08:53 AM, TurquoiseBee turquoiseb@... mailto:turquoiseb@...
[FairfieldLife] wrote:

   News flash -- we already HAVE predominantly bad movies, books, music, and
TV. But it's because of a lack of imagination (and, more important,
originality), not because of a fear of it.  :-)

 From: "Bhairitu noozguru@... mailto:noozguru@... [FairfieldLife]"
<FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Tuesday, December 2, 2014 5:51 PM
 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] The difference between fantasy and reality

 Great, people will start fearing imagination and we'll get really really bad
movies, books, music and TV.

 On 12/02/2014 08:14 AM, salyavin808 wrote:

 This'll come in handy if you're one of those people can't tell fact from
fantasy, or daydreams from messages from deceased guru's.

 Imaginationand reality flow in opposite directions in your brain

 Imaginationand reality flow in opposite directions in your brain No matter how
real your daydreams might seem, to your brain they’re distinctly different to
reality, new research has shown. In fact, the electrical signals that send
messages through your brain travel in the opposite direction when you’re...

 View on www.sciencealert.com
 Preview by Yahoo

  • [FairfieldLife]... salyavin808
        • [F... 'Richard J. Williams' pundits...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]