On 12/2/2014 9:17 AM, Michael Jackson wrote:

Time to send in the drones, oh peaceful purveyor of TM-ish wisdom and hope TMSP will save the world? Seems like the Marshy Effect would have saved FFL to your satisfaction, but it didn't. I see that you are already posting on Jimmie's new "I'm Jim and I'm enlightened forum and I can cuss people out if they say I'm not." Why not just wallow in the vibe there?

/So, you don't want to talk about "tossing" and "wankering" techniques? Go figure./

*From:* "dhamiltony...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
*To:* FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
*Sent:* Tuesday, December 2, 2014 8:27 AM
*Subject:* [FairfieldLife] Re: Rick - Until the Vicious Negativity is removed - Goodbye

Of late on FairfieldLife it feels like that sweep of IS across Syria has spread and happened over FFL as an open forum.

It is now time for meditation,
-Buck

Dear Rick, I feel really sorry for you that you are left with just this cesspool of negativity from the recent separation in the FFL membership. This is not what we had hoped for with the forum as we started FarifieldLife these many years ago at Yahoo-groups. It is not too late to re-think this forum as a place for healthy discussions to occur. I hope for a better future here, -Buck in the Dome

fleetwood_macncheese@...> wrote :

Rick, I am sorry, but a forum where anyone is allowed to suggest sexual violence AGAINST children, is not someplace I want to be. I am truly sorry things have degenerated to this point. I am local to the Yahoo corporation, and am considering a detailed notice to the Yahoo administrators, including screen names, of this current activity.

Barry makes one excuse after another, about using this foul, sexually perverted, and unbalanced voice, and is clearly not well. This is no longer a healthy environment for anyone to participate in.

I am all for differing opinions on here, but you have allowed one individual's mental illness to co-opt what could be a fun place to hang out, and I guess I am one of the casualties. See ya!!

            • ... salyavin808
      • [Fairf... anartax...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
  • [FairfieldLife]... dhamiltony...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [Fairfield... dhamiltony...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]