 Ha ha! you are one of the best posters Sal! And I promise to never ever again
refer to Marshy as a lying son of a bitch as I have in the past if Willy TEx is
banned for all lifetimes.

 I don't know about all lifetimes, Willy might be George Hammond's grandchild
in his next life. We're going to want to hear about that for sure.

 Say, how come you never did a TM UK renegade sort of group?

 I'm not really the renegade type to be honest. And it'd probably cause
uncomfortable silences round the dinner table when I visit my TM friends and
they ask what I've been up to.

 I'm more the "avoid touchy subjects" type who doesn't care what people believe
as long as I don't get ostracised for not believing it too. But some of the
teachers in the TMO were shocked when they found out I was as far outside the
"vedic" way of looking at things as they'd come across.