On 12/2/2014 10:14 AM, salyavin808 wrote:
I'll delete my hilarious Buddha joke too if Willytex is banned for life. That's got to be a fair trade.

/So, you DO want to talk about your cartoon sent to Share with the "c" word caption.//
//
//You must be one of the crudest individuals on the internet - you'd fit right in over on 4chan. Posting an image like that has got to be one of the most perverse acts I've ever seen on Google or Yahoo groups, and I've read a lot of perverse messages.

It takes a real slime-ball not to see that would be in extremely bad taste on a discussion forum populated by four spiritual women.//
//
//So, rather than blame "Willytex" for your perverted and distorted sense of humor, it would probably be a better idea for you to just apologize to Share and then keep your big pie hole shut for awhile, or never return here again./
  • Re: [FairfieldL... Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
  • [FairfieldLife]... dhamiltony...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [Fairfield... feste37
      • [Fairf... salyavin808