On 12/2/2014 11:02 AM, Share Long wrote:

duh! turq is accusing somebody of posturing being a victim when he's claiming to be a victim of Richard's "ragging on" for almost 20 years! Beyond irony...

You are really doing some good work here lately, Share!

But, you're really being hard on Turq - maybe you should cut him some slack for awhile, before his brain explodes. We may be dealing with a seriously deranged individual and he might go bat-shit crazy at any moment and report you to the thought police.

Apparently he is trying to get over a recent episode of cognitive dissonance, but he just can't seem to help himself making the baby allusions. Any normal person would probably keep their big pie hole shut about babies and tossing, after the reaming he got from Ann and Raunchy (no pun intended). Go figure./
//
//"And I'll throw in deleting my original post that seems to have put a burr up everyone's...uh...diapers. Seems like more than a free trade for getting rid of the Texas Tosser." - TurquoiseB 1/2/2014/

*From:* "TurquoiseBee turquoi...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
*To:* "FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
*Sent:* Tuesday, December 2, 2014 10:26 AM
*Subject:* Re: [FairfieldLife] The difference between fantasy and reality

*/Excellent. I can think of a number of test subjects, if anyone wants to replicate this research./*
*/
/*
*/First -- obviously -- a quick run-through of this test on George Hammond as he's telling his stories should be able to establish once and for all whether his visions were real or whether he imagined them./*
*/
/*
*/Next -- running the same test on those FFLers who have made such a big, posturing, I'm-such-a-poor-victim deal out of "leaving" FFL (while still making post after post of the Same Old Bitching And Moaning They've Been Doing For Years) are imagining they left, or really left. :-) :-) :-)/*