I just posted about that story and I mentioned there that the person with the
best claim to the throne is Lady Kinloss (born 1957) who is the heir-general of
Lady Catherine Grey, sister of Lady Jane Grey, briefly Queen of England.

 When I saw the name "Lady Kinloss" I Googled it to see what the lady looks
like. There isn't a single solitary photo of her on the Web! Maybe Prince
Charles has been in touch and warned her to keep a low profile "if you know
what's good for you".

 Sal, might you have room for any of the Royals should they be turned out due
to this revelation?

 More to the point, you got any Flemish butchers in your genetic background?
More to the point was you yourself a Flemish butcher in one of your past
lives????

Richard III DNA: Infidelity surprise
http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-30281333

 http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-30281333

 Richard III DNA: Infidelity surprise
http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-30281333 Analysis of Richard III's
DNA has thrown up surprising evidence of infidelity somewhere in his family
tree.

 View on www.bbc.com http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-30281333
 Preview by Yahoo

  • [FairfieldLife] Impos... Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]