 Sal, might you have room for any of the Royals should they be turned out due
to this revelation?

 Prince Andrew might make a good shoe cleaner for me. He can live in the shed
until I can think of something more humiliating for him to do. The rest of them
don't seem clever enough to do even that so I don't know what I'll do with
them, send them off to fight wars I suppose. Be a poetic reversal of karma.

 More to the point, you got any Flemish butchers in your genetic background?
More to the point was you yourself a Flemish butcher in one of your past
lives????

 I've always had a predilection for Flemish art so maybe I have!

 I think they should just give me the crown, I always knew I had a special
destiny and this will do I suppose. I can't wait for my first speech to
Parliament as King Salyavin, just got to get the dungeons ready at the Tower.
Don't worry, I'll be a benign ruler after I've settled a few scores. Bwuhaha!

Richard III DNA: Infidelity surprise
http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-30281333

 http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-30281333

 Richard III DNA: Infidelity surprise
http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-30281333 Analysis of Richard III's
DNA has thrown up surprising evidence of infidelity somewhere in his family
tree.

 View on www.bbc.com http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-30281333
 Preview by Yahoo