 From: "jr_esq@... [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Tuesday, December 2, 2014 3:31 PM
 Subject: [FairfieldLife] FFL Jyotish Chart

 The forum is now undergoing the malefic transit of Saturn in Scorpio, a sign
signifying the sex organ of the Kala Purusha, the Cosmic Man.  Saturn is
aspecting the natal Saturn in Taurus and is the 12th house from Mars and Ketu.
Thus, we've seen the negativity and turmoil caused by someone mentioning
unorthodox sex with a baby.

 Also, Saturn represents an old man and a low caste.

  • Re: [FairfieldL... Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • Re: [Fairf... jr_...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
        • Re... salyavin808
            • ... salyavin808