 What will you do with the TM True Believers in your realm?

 I've decided to be a very magnanimous ruler MJ.

 I'd give them their dream, a flying room at Buckingham palace so they can do
what they've always wanted: create coherence at the heart of power so it
radiated downwards through society all the faster.

 I did hear that when Maharishi first came to the UK he was sending people to
knock on doors of important people to get the movement noticed and he told
someone to contact the Queen because she's bound to want a basement at the
palace turned over for TM teaching. I got the impression he genuinely thought
she'd go for it. Naivety or megalomania?

 And that was the big plan in the 90's, get the leaders learning so the
influence is felt whwere the decisions are made. And that was the justification
for putting the prices up too, rich men won't shop in a poor house, was the
quote I believe.

 I opined that people get rich by not letting others rip them off but was
shouted down as usual.