 From: salyavin808 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>

 But what about that "orthodox sex with a baby" thing, John? Surely you
understand that now that you have said that you believe such a thing exists (as
opposed to "unorthodox sex with a baby") some here are curious to learn what --
in your opinion -- makes sex with a baby in one situation "orthodox," and in
another "unorthodox."

 I've given you a couple of opportunities now to explain, but you haven't.
Doncha think that at this point those on this forum who think that there is NO
situation in which sex with a baby is permissible, much less "orthodox," might
be having a few second thoughts about YOU?

 Doncha think that some of them might feel like calling the cops to investigate
you as a self-declared "orthodox baby molestor?" And that they'd be justified
in doing so, given recent behavioral standards proclaimed on this forum?

 Get it yet?

My bet would be it was a slip of the keyboard, or an attempt at expressing
paedophilia as unorthodox and not an admission of anything hideous.

 My point -- as I'm pretty sure Salyavin gets -- is that given a certain state
of mind in which one is "laying in wait" for someone they don't like to say
something -- anything -- that they can then jump on and turn against them,
JohnR just kinda opened himself on this forum to the same kind of overreactions
and illegal actions that were recently aimed at me.

 Some of you may wonder how it *felt* to him this evening to be accused of
being a child molestor. I don't have to wonder.

 Get it yet?

 Indeed.