 Sal, might you have room for any of the Royals should they be turned out due
to this revelation?

 Having just had a serious read of the article in today's Grauniad I'm
convinced they've got to go.

 It was stupid idea anyway, a bunch of parasites sitting around in vast palaces
and living lives of unparalleled luxury with endless servants and weird
adoration from the flag-waving multitudes. I often wonder who thought of it,
and why we don't stop the worship now they don't actually do anything other
than wave at us at their weddings and open supermarkets which I'm sure we could
manage on our own somehow.

 And now this! Vive le Republic! The perfect excuse to demand our country back
from the thieving establishment.

 Questions raised over Queen’s ancestry after DNA test on Richard III’s cousins
http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/dec/02/king-richard-iii-dna-cousins-queen-ancestry?CMP=share_btn_fb

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/dec/02/king-richard-iii-dna-cousins-queen-ancestry?CMP=share_btn_fb

 Questions raised over Queen’s ancestry after DNA...
http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/dec/02/king-richard-iii-dna-cousins-queen-ancestry?CMP=share_btn_fb
 Tests on descendants of last Plantagenet king point to ‘false paternity event’
and reveal he may have been blue-eyed blond

 View on www.theguardian.com
http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/dec/02/king-richard-iii-dna-cousins-queen-ancestry?CMP=share_btn_fb

 Preview by Yahoo