On 12/2/2014 1:09 PM, Bhairitu wrote:

It's very obvious that Richard excessively posts here like it was his Twitter account (he probably has one but no followers) just to be obnoxious.

/And why would Richard want to do that when he already has at least six followers on FFL?/

Rick even suggested that maybe he needed a hobby. A lot of group moderators who aren't into kicking people off groups would draw the line at obnoxious posters.

/If you single guys would keep your pie holes shut for a little while maybe Richard could get a word in edgewise and dialog with Share about the mechanics of consciousness.
>/
I'm on a newsgroup where for a while a it gets polluted by a poster or two with excessive posts that don't dialog or interact with anyone on the group.

/We're not too big on discussing tossing, wanking, cartoons with "c" word captions, child abuse, rodent porn, or finking on our friends. You nerdy guys might consider joining the Onanism forum over on 4chan - that's more your speed.

/
I figured some time ago it was probably kids because they tend to occur during school vacations. With Thunderbird I just select "ignore thread" and you don't see them again.

/ That's probably a good thing - Share is way out of your league, Geek./

On 12/02/2014 10:34 AM, Michael Jackson wrote:
I can't think of anyone on FFL besides you Share that thinks Richard has anything to contribute to FFL. Maybe Steve, but I'm convinced he is Richard posting under an alias - either that or someone has been cloning humans.

            • ... salyavin808
      • [Fairf... 'Richard J. Williams' pundits...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [Fairfield... 'Richard J. Williams' pundits...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]
  • [FairfieldLife]... 'Richard J. Williams' pundits...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]