Actress Brit Marling really intrigues me. She seems to be able to pick and
choose just the right kind of movie that appeals to her - they're not the usual
Hollywood fare but stories that are unnerving and also quirky and unpredictable
(she often writes her own screenplays after realizing that that's the way to
retain control of the material). The fact that what appeals to her also appeals
to me gives me that extra sense of connection with her. We need more creative
actors to follow her example.
 I recommend Sound of My Voice; Another Earth; and The East if you want a break
from the norm.

 I'll definitely be watching this one - thanks for the hint.

 FFL topic like film with Michael Pitt and Brit Marling now available
 streaming:

 http://youtu.be/zPuoWzLjhFo http://youtu.be/zPuoWzLjhFo