On 12/2/2014 2:31 PM, jr_esq wrote:

The forum is now undergoing the malefic transit of Saturn in Scorpio, a sign signifying the sex organ of the Kala Purusha, the Cosmic Man. Saturn is aspecting the natal Saturn in Taurus and is the 12th house from Mars and Ketu. Thus, we've seen the negativity and turmoil caused by someone mentioning unorthodox sex with a baby.

/Apparently this guy posted a photo of himself on Facebook wearing a paper hat in the shape of a lampshade, but I think the guy was technically an outcaste and was childless, but I'm not sure. /

Also, Saturn represents an old man and a low caste.

/So, //I wonder what the I Ching has to say about this forum?/ /It's probably a matter of positioning./

            • ... salyavin808
        • Re... Mike Dixon mdixon.6...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • Re: [Fairf... salyavin808
  • Re: [FairfieldL... Bhairitu noozg...@sbcglobal.net [FairfieldLife]