On 12/02/2014 05:07 PM, s3raph...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:

Actress Brit Marling really intrigues me. She seems to be able to pick and choose just the right kind of movie that appeals to her - they're not the usual Hollywood fare but stories that are unnerving and also quirky and unpredictable (she often writes her own screenplays after realizing that that's the way to retain control of the material). The fact that what appeals to her also appeals to me gives me that extra sense of connection with her. We need more creative actors to follow her example.

I recommend Sound of My Voice; Another Earth; andThe East if you want a break from the norm.

I've seen all three.

I'll definitely be watching this one - thanks for the hint.

FFL topic like film with Michael Pitt and Brit Marling now available
streaming:

http://youtu.be/zPuoWzLjhFo