is that a good thing?

OffWorld

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Jason Spock <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>     From: "frank lotz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>   Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2005 15:21:49 +0100 (CET)
>   Subject:  Regarding Bhakti
>

>         How dear to the hearth of everyone from us our Hanumanjie
is!
>          Once  I had an experience, it was in spring 1973 in
Interlaken,  Switzerland.  I was walking behind Maharishi (at that
time I was  potwasher in the  movement, still I am a potwasher) and
suddenly I saw behind Maharishi's  back a tail coming out.  I was
shocked and a bid afraid.
>         At this time I had no knowledge about dear Râm or who
Hanuman-jie was or is!
>        Now, I believe and know it really Maharishi is
Shiva/Hanuman-jie Incarnate.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/u8TY5A/tzNLAA/yQLSAA/JjtolB/TM