They really should bring back mental asylums and shock therapy.
These people (like Enki) would be happier in there I am sure.

OffWorld

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Blue Star <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>       Enki: Nov 17, 05
>
>   I give you some news this day, as to what I see coming in the
next few days. That is that there will be soldiers walking up to
their officers and saying, "No more, I will not fight one more
minute."

>   There are going to be news reporters who'll walk into their
offices and they will walk up to their employers and say, "I will
not report lies one more minute."

>   There will be executives in oil companies who'll go to the head
haunchos and they will say. "No more, I will not be party to gauging
the public any more with these prices, not one more minute."

>   There are heads of state who will have to face those people who
have been serving them, who will come to them and say, "No more. I
will not participate in the lies, the schemes, the murders, the
atrocities, not one more minute."

>   It is done my dear ones; it is done! And we stand victorious in
the light, for it is accomplished. What is left now is the playing
out of all of the parts in this grand finale that carries earth and
her inhabitants into the Promised Land.

>   I stand at the gate, humble on my knees as you come to me. I
rise up clasping your hands in mine, and I kiss your fingertips, for
they are Holy. We are all One and all that is, is in our fingertips,
and our hearts, and our minds, and our souls and our Spirit; we're
all One.