Says the guy who uses the objectionable phrase in his HEADING! Nabbie you are
not the friend of truth. I don't know why you took such a weird turn here, but
good by and good riddance (who else know that was spelled that way? I had to
resort to spell check. I guess I have never written it!)

But you earned it because you are in the wrong here.I am glad you are in
another group and I hope you never try to attack someone online in this
repugnant way again. You demean the serious issues with your twisted agenda. If
there were a hell, it would have a special place for people who misuse such an
important problem for a personal trollish agenda to hurt others.

You are a stranger to truth and integrity and I am glad you are not posting
here anymore.

 who's idea was concieved in the sick mind of the Turq and written in a post
here on FFL caused many to leave. Later he tries to wriggle himself out of the
net by making ridicelous claims that Dutch police is investigating or watching
American and German posters on an American blog.
 The fact is that these posters didn't want to be on the same list as a pervert
and left. It would be to insult the intelligence of others here to believe that
they buy the idea that Dutch police have the time or interest of investigating
foreign nationals when the sick poster is living in Holland, right in their
midst. The Turq is lying about the so-called "cop" in the same way as he has
been lying about "lurking reporters" and a host of other issues. But who's to
blame him, he's living such a pityful excistence that he has to make things up
to appear as ANYTHING else than the scumbag he is.
 As expected some posters here have tried to bury the fact that the Turq posted
what he did, Sally in a sea of sceptisism and irony, Bhairitu in a sea of self
aggrandisement, anartaxius in a sea of words and Michael Jackson in a sea of
profanity. As expected.
 As was the fact that Rick Archer did nothing so far. After all it was his idea
to create a forum for dumping on all things TMO and with most of the sane
people gone he certainly got what he wanted. That he has allowed pedophiliac
ideas to be expressed on this forum without taking any action will be his cross
to carry. He'll probably make some joke about that sentence in a future
comment. But sarcastic, threatening or ironic comments  by anyone will not be
read as I'm happily unsubscribing.

  • [FairfieldLif... nablusoss1008
    • [Fairfie... curtisdeltabl...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • Re: ... 'Richard J. Williams' pundits...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]