 Animal activists should emphasize reduction, not elimination, of eating
 meat.

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/animals-and-us/201412/84-vegetarians-and-vegans-return-meat-why?

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/animals-and-us/201412/84-vegetarians-and-vegans-return-meat-why?

 I recall a lot of people Seattle TMers back in the late 1970 who ditched
 vegetarian diets and returned to eating meat and felt better. Of course
 diet is individual and never shotgun.

 At the last count I know five long term vegetarians in the TMO who have had to
have vitamin B12 injections due to sudden dramatic collapses in health.

 Some just aren't suited to it it seems. Just eating meat twice a week does
loads of good for both the planet and your health if your body is so inclined.
I know quite a few people who have never been veggie who say they feel much
better for going 5-2, as they call it.

 I was a strict veggie for decades and never had a problem, but would that have
continued? I don't know but when a 55 year old vegan friend of mine was told he
had the bones of an 90 year old it was sobering for everyone that knew him.

  • [FairfieldLife] 84% o... Bhairitu noozg...@sbcglobal.net [FairfieldLife]
    • Re: [FairfieldLi... Share Long sharelon...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [FairfieldLife] ... salyavin808
      • Re: [Fairfie... Bhairitu noozg...@sbcglobal.net [FairfieldLife]