What!  No British bangers and beans!

On 12/03/2014 10:06 AM, Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:
Those are good ones - after I read this I had smoked kippers for lunch, just to celebrate England.

*From:* salyavin808 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
*To:* FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
*Sent:* Wednesday, December 3, 2014 12:03 PM
*Subject:* Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: The real world versus the virtual world

Glasgow kiss is a new one for me - Sal told me what being glassed means and that it might lead to GBH for the victim and a time spent in the company of the bobbies on the part of the perpetrator.

I like the expression, "Detained at Her Majesty's pleasure" for being banged up in the nick.

And the open-to-interpretation, "Helping the police with their enquiries" for being interrogated for days on end.