On 12/4/2014 6:44 AM, Share Long wrote:

Richard, I think Curtis wrote at least 2 reasonable and kind posts to you recently.

Let's review what Curtis wrote:

/"You are acting as a malevolent prick toward me, and I reject everything you are attempting. It is unfriendly, stupid and immature."/ - curtisdeltablues 12/3/2014

/"You are a liar and a troll Richard."/ - curtisdeltablues 12/3/20014

/"Richard is a well known internet troll."/ - curtisdeltablues 12/2/2004

/"You are a dishonest malicious troll and I wish you would join the rest of your kind on the other site."/ - curtisdeltablues, 12/2/2004

One of your replies was to bring up something he wrote in 2008! It seems like you're still upset about that and some other stuff written a really long time ago by various people.

Eight years is a long time to wait for an apology from someone that is still posting here today and still calling me Shirley - fourteen years in the case of Barry. All Barry and Curtis have to do is offer a simple and sincere apology to me - is that too much to ask?

There are several things you need to take into consideration, Share. Most of what Curtis wrote are just weasel words - he didn't address my main concerns at all:

1. Barry posted an indecent comment to the group.
2. Barry called the cops on the group for responding./
/3. Barry did not delete the malicious words from the archives./
/4. Eight respondents left the group in disgust./

/
I understand being upset, but I'm 99.9% sure that how you're handling that upset is neither helping you or anyone else. I wish that you may find peace about all this.

Not for nothing did Judy label Xeno, Curtis and Barry liars. Judy does not lie, Share. In my opinion they each stand self-condemned by their own words. The bottom line is that this is NOT a group of nice individuals - the remainders are prejudiced, hypocritical and abusive. Not one of the eight members that left the forum has ever said an abusive word to me. Go figure.

/"This group has long maintained a thoughtful and considerate tone. Please refrain from personal attacks, insults and excessive venting. "Speak the truth that is sweet" is a worthy aspiration. If angry, take some time to gain composure before writing or pushing the send button./" - Rick Archer, FFL Rule #1
  • [FairfieldLife]... Share Long sharelon...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]