Richard,

 It's obvious that China is doing fairly today and in the past few years.  We
really can't predict with certainty what will happen in the global market in
the next few years.

 As far as I'm concerned, it's good for me and the US to have cheaper gas
prices in the gas station.  More likely, Saudi Arabia and the OPEC countries
would cut down their oil production in order to get better prices in the world
market.

 But the US has its own worries and responsibilities.  Specifically, how can we
reduce the national debt?  Who's going to pay for it?  The rich or the poor?