From: "dhamiltony...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>

    Dear Rick, Instilling anadministrative no-fly zone of silence over
FairfieldLife as a meansof disengagement would be important moral leadership in
changing the manifest wreckage of unkindtone that this battlefield of FFL has
become. It is time to clearthe FFL field spiritually. I would support you in
this,  -Buck,the Patriarch of Peace on FairfieldLife at Yahoo-groups.

Bhairitu, please bear in mind that I am old and partially-retired in the
Netherlands and thus SO not a soft touch financially :-), but consider this an
offer to pitch in to crowd-funding your rendering (in the animation program of
your choice) of Buck, the Patriarch of Peace on FairfieldLife at Yahoo-groups.
Your recent assessment of Willytex was masterful. I suggest that this might
offer another opportunity for creativity.