On 12/06/2014 05:00 AM, TurquoiseBee turquoi...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:
*From:* "dhamiltony...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>

Dear Rick, Instilling an administrative no-fly zone of silence over FairfieldLife as a means of disengagement would be important moral leadership in changing the manifest wreckage of unkind tone that this battlefield of FFL has become. It is time to clear the FFL field spiritually.
I would support you in this,
 -Buck, the Patriarch of Peace on FairfieldLife at Yahoo-groups.

*/Bhairitu, please bear in mind that I am old and partially-retired in the Netherlands and thus SO not a soft touch financially :-), but consider this an offer to pitch in to crowd-funding your rendering (in the animation program of your choice) of /Buck, the Patriarch of Peace on FairfieldLife at Yahoo-groups/.
/*
*/Your recent assessment of Willytex was masterful. I suggest that this might offer another opportunity for creativity.

/*

*/
/*
*/
/*
*/
/*
*//*

Hehe, for some reason when I think of Buck animated it might be more Yosemite Sam. Then I had the idea after watching the next to last episode of "Sons of Anarchy" of creating a (much more difficult) animation of FFL as two waring motorcycle gangs.