On 12/7/2014 11:35 AM, TurquoiseBee wrote:

*/I spent so many years in and around Berkeley. This is heartbreaking.
/*
/>
/We are glad you're over there, Barry - you're the guy that called in the Interpol and the Dutch police on FFL over a word game. Can you spell cognitive dissonance?/
>//*
*/
*/I'm sorry, but I'm *so* glad I'm over here, and not there. /*
/*>
*/So, how's that Ukraine situation working out over there for you?/

"On July 17, Malaysia Airlines MH17 from Amsterdam NE, was shot down by the Russians and crashed in south-eastern Ukraine, killing all 298 people on board."

http://rt.com/news/212299-ukraine-ignored-eu-mh17/*
*/
  • [FairfieldLife]... Bhairitu noozg...@sbcglobal.net [FairfieldLife]