On 12/7/2014 7:23 AM, TurquoiseBee wrote:

*/Tell me about it. I live with a family of good cooks (yes, including myself), so we eat well. fairly healthily, and omnivorally :-). On top of eating all that meat stuff, I have a glass of wine with every dinner and a couple of pints o'beer 3-4 times a week at my local pub. Lots of good desserts. My "exercise program" consists mainly of walking my dog and walking/riding my bike all around Leiden. Other than to enjoy what I'm eating, I pay no attention whatsoever to the supposed good-for-me-ness or not-good-for-me-ness of it, and never have, my whole life.
/*
/>
This pretty much shoots down the anti-GMO theories of the other Barry and MJ. Thanks for posting this report, Barry. Now I think I'll just eat, drink and be merry.
>//*
*/
*/
/*
*/So imagine my surprise when I had to find a new huisarts (General Practitioner) recently and she told me that my blood pressure, blood sugar, and cholesterol levels are spot-on normal, and that all indications are that I'm as healthy as a horse. Go figure. In a way it's good that the people who moved on to The_Peak did so, because otherwise when they heard this they'd be muttering under their breath about how karma is even more indeterminable than they thought, and that the universe really, really isn't fair. :-)/*

  • [FairfieldLife]... eustace10679
          • ... salyavin808
              • ... salyavin808
      • Re: [F... j_alexander_stan...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]